Michigan Living-Wills Attorneys
Resolving complex legal issues that affect your future or your family can be a difficult task to face alone. Whether you have fallen behind on your financial obligations, have encountered a family law issue or wish to plan for your family's future, the guidance of an experienced lawyer can be invaluable in helping you pursue the resolutions you need to move on with life free of legal worry.
At the McGivney Law Firm, PLLC, our Livingston County estate planning lawyers leverage more than 50 years of combined experience to offer detailed support to clients throughout the area. With your best interests always in mind, we strive to provide the personalized advice you need to address a number of legal matters, including:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy: Our Chapter 7 bankruptcy guidance is designed to help you eliminate overwhelming debt associated with medical bills, credit card payments, unfavorable mortgage loans and personal loans. By helping you understand your Chapter 7 eligibility and the benefits a filing can have, we strive to assist you in eliminating your debt concerns and creating a fresh outlook on your financial future.
- Family law: In an effort to help you address legal issues relating to your family, we provide personalized and informative family law assistance that is designed to help you traverse divorce proceedings, resolve child-custody or -support disputes, or modify existing divorce orders. With your best interests in mind, we strive to offer the informative advice you need to make the most effective decisions possible throughout your proceedings.
- Estate planning and probate: To help you plan for your family's future, we take great care to offer detailed estate planning and probate assistance. After examining your family's situation, your assets and your goals, we provide guidance in the proper completion of all necessary planning documents, including wills, trusts, Medicare planning, powers of attorney and advanced healthcare directives.
- Personal injury: We offer assertive representation to clients injured as the result of another party's negligence. Whether you have been hurt in a car accident, by a dog bite, in a slip-and-fall accident or in a premises liability accident, we work to help you obtain the maximum compensation you deserve for your medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
- Criminal defense: We offer aggressive criminal defense guidance to clients charged with a wide range of misdemeanor and felony offenses, including DUI or OWI, drug charges, marijuana possession, traffic offenses, domestic violence and issuing bad checks.
- Real estate: Our real estate guidance is designed to help you address transactional issues, quiet title actions, zoning and property line disputes, nuisance claims and quit claim deeds.
- Business law: We provide detailed business law advice on matters including formation and operations work, contract issues, and sales and acquisitions.
Contact our office online or call 810-229-2971 to schedule a free consultation to discuss your specific legal needs.